Important Note To Job Seekers
Recently we have become aware of numerous recruitment fraud attempts, where individuals claiming to represent Maritz are contacting job seekers. These fraudulent activities include fake job postings, interview invitations and letters offering positions within our company. After extending the fictitious offer, these individuals ask for payments to cover a range of expenses.
At Maritz, we value people, and at our core, we care. Here are some things you should always consider:
- When applying for a position for Maritz, you will always have a face-to-face conversation (virtually or in-person) before being offered the position.
- We will never ask you for money for any reason. We incur all costs associated with the hiring process and provide our virtual staff with any equipment they need.
- Please verify the email address is legitimate. Maritz will only contact you from a @maritz.com email address, and will never use Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or any other non-official email account to communicate with potential candidates.
- If you have additional concerns about potentially fraudulent activity, consult the “Help” section of the platform from which an individual reached out to you (e.g. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.).
- If you’re unsure about the validity of an available role, please refer to our official careers page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.